Sunday, July 19, 2009

The lessons of motherhood

Dylan's been starting to eat finger food the past two weeks. This seems like a great thing...I no longer have to puree everything for him, meals should get a bit easier...but I keep having to remind myself, he's "learning" how to eat finger food. He's SO SLOW! haha If he takes after his Mom and Dad, he'll master eating (and eating fast) in no time, but for now we have another Grandma Cannon on our hands. :) I love feeding him breakfast every morning before running out the door to get to work but this past week, he's tested my patience a bit. I'm learning though it makes me much happier to stay 10 minutes longer and finish breakfast with Dylan than to make him rush. He's doing great though and has mastered the finger food in just two weeks.
Dylan loved Aunt Kelly's sweet potato pancake recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment