Santa came early this weekend with a new table that Jack and Dylan can sit at together. Not 5 minutes after we set up the new table, was Dylan climbing on top...ugghhh, boys! :-)
I have a new theory...everyone always says that girls learn to talk before boys, well now I know why...all boys want to do is explore, climb, dig, throw...no time for talking!
We also had our first accident this weekend (sorry no pictures, but I do have a bloody shirt to prove it). Dylan was playing in the bathroom cupboards and somehow bit his tongue. I think Mommy and Daddy were more scared than Dylan; I can't imagine a "real" accident.
climbing...
let's see what I can find in here...
digging...
yummy!
more climbing...
Oh, and Dylan is walking now (unprovoked). It's so cute, he walks with his hands in the air! :-)
Lastly, we're fighting croup and colds in our house, hopefully we're on the mend. We all have to be healthy by the weekend since the Korbmacher's and Becquer's are coming to Chicago for Christmas!! Can't wait to see you all!!
Also, Congrats Aubrey and Chase!! Another Dolan wedding in the works...
No comments:
Post a Comment