These pictures are much overdue as we have had troubles getting internet set up in our new house. But it's finally up and running so here is our lives (in pictures) over the past 2 weeks.
Me at 22 weeks pregnant. I swear the belly has grown a few more inches in the past couple weeks. I am officially getting prepared for this new baby. The baby book is bought, the swing is set up in Dylan's room and we're practicing rocking our "babies" (or stuffed animals) :-)
Dylan ready for some spring farming!
We are so happy spring/summer weather is finally here. Dylan LOVES riding the bike with Daddy! Mommy doesn't trust herself enough to take him out on her bike! :-)
ELMO!! We met Rod, Jean, Jack and James in Rosemont for Elmo Live a couple weeks ago. Dylan loves Elmo but I was a bit hesitant considering it was a 90 minute show. For the most part, he did great. He threw a bit of a temper tantrum when we wouldn't let him go up front but he definitely enjoyed the show.
Luke had to go into work for a few hours on Mother's Day, so Dylan and I decided to have a picnic in the park. He is so curious and loves to chase all the animals: puppies, birds, squirrels, bunnies, anything he can find!
Yay! Sticks!
YUM YUM!
This past weekend I flew up to Minneapolis for a baby shower for Gina and Mara. Here are us pregnant ladies! Gina is 35 weeks, I am 23 weeks.

Miss Jade! What a cutie!

The hostess!!


After the shower I drove down to Winona for dinner with my ladies! It was a little different experience in Winona being pregnant but I was fortunate to meet three new babies!! Owen, Tait and Brycen!!
Owen, love the big eyes!

Mr. Jason...I mean Tait Johnson! :-)

Lil Brycen

The Mama's and their babies

Greta, Lindsey, Hillary and Katie it was great seeing you all and catching up! Miss you ladies already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment