Week 1 as a family of four has been exciting and eventful!
We are enjoying every moment with our boys.
Dylan came down with a bit of a flu bug the first day we were home but he seems to be over it now. Luke headed back to work on Tuesday and I survived my first day at home with both boys. It's a little different getting out the door with two but I'm slowly figuring it all out. It's only Wednesday and we've already made a trip to the hospital for Will's blood test, Oz park, Carter's, Mr. Singer, the farmers market and had Will's first photo shoot. It's been a busy week already but with a 21 month old we can't just sit around the house! :-)
I'm trying to sleep as much as I can but honestly Will's been sleeping great at night. He wakes 3-4 times but eats and goes right back to sleep. Let's hope this continues!!!
Below are some pictures from this exciting week!
Dylan comes to the hospital to meet Will!
Overall, Dylan's been adjusting pretty well. We're still working on not hitting but he's really surprised me. We had a rough couple first days but the past 2 have been better. I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend with the four of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment