Last Wednesday I headed off on an adventure traveling back to Iowa, alone, with both boys. I wanted to spend a few extra days back home so Luke decided to stay back in Chicago (I think he enjoyed the peace and quiet :)
Will - 1 months old

Dylan's new obsession...ELMO

swinging at Grandma and Grandpa Dolan's house

Thursday I met up with most of my old college roommates (minus Katie). The kids (all 8 of them) enjoyed playing together. Wow, how times have changed in 6 years.

all the kids!

Will getting some love from his brother

Friday I was lucky to watch Addie, Emee, Dylan and Will...all day!! :-) It was actually much easier than I expected, the girls are so well behaved!!
We started the day posing with baby Will!! The girls love their baby cousin.

Art time

Will is ready for winter now with his new Vikings outfit from Hillary...THANKS!!!

Emee loving on Will

Addie's turn

All three playing in Grandma's furniture

Playtime at the park with high school friends Jean Decker and Kelly Kress

Grandpa getting some love...or some tickles

Mr. Dylan

Emee stole Will's pacifer and had to get a few sucks in before Mommy caught her! :-)

riding the Gator

bath time

playing with Uncle Cannon

Emee's turn

now it's Dylan's turn

Dylan had LOTS of fun back in Iowa. He also got to ride in the combine with Grandpa but I didn't get any pictures. I did listen to him ask about Addie, Emee, Grandma and Grandpa all the way back to Chicago today, I have a feeling I'll be hearing about them for the next month.
so fun! Graham is also obsessed with Elmo. He brings me the remote at least once a day and asks, "Melmo? Melmo?" It's pretty cute but now Sesame Street isn't even enough... he has to have Elmo on the screen! You are BRAVE to watch four at once.
ReplyDelete