I'll be honest, if I didn't know you were pregnant I'm not sure I would get this:) haha I KNOW Ben wouldn't, he already told me:)
Really? 3 sets of little feet? Come on!! :)
I said I don't know if I would have...I'm sure I would but it would have taken me a minute:) haha Congratulations again!
well i didn't know & I got it!!! congrats emily & luke - Merry Christmas!
Congratulations!!! Took me a minute but I got it (I can be a little slow at times haha). Excited to see everyone on Monday.
Congratulations! We are so very excited for you all!!!
Congrats...perfect announcement!
I'll be honest, if I didn't know you were pregnant I'm not sure I would get this:) haha I KNOW Ben wouldn't, he already told me:)
ReplyDeleteReally? 3 sets of little feet? Come on!! :)
ReplyDeleteI said I don't know if I would have...I'm sure I would but it would have taken me a minute:) haha Congratulations again!
ReplyDeletewell i didn't know & I got it!!! congrats emily & luke - Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Took me a minute but I got it (I can be a little slow at times haha). Excited to see everyone on Monday.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so very excited for you all!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...perfect announcement!
ReplyDelete