Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

The boys had their pumpkin parade on Wednesday at preschool and they were adorable.  Here is Will's class entering the auditorium (he's Scooby Doo!)
 Kaylee held his hand the entire show, it was cute! :)  We know her because she does the "learn to skate" ice skating class with Dylan and happens to be in Will's preschool class. 
 Will's teacher is Mrs. Janet, she is the sweetest woman and has a crazy ability to remember EVERYONE's names.  I introduced myself and three kids to her the first day we met and she has called us by name ever since. (amazing!)
 Dylan's class making their entrance with one of his teachers Mrs. Gallagher
 still holding hands :)
 Dylan's class; his two best friends are Conner (batman in front) and Collin (the ninja turtle in back)
 the entire auditorium of kids
 And our Halloween evening.  This is basically how the evening went for Lauren, she was miserable.  Total Mommy fail...I wasn't thinking and scheduled her 15 month appt for yesterday morning and she had two shots.  Her legs were sore, she didn't want to walk but wanted to trick or treat with her brothers...so she was miserable.  :(  I ended up taking her home early in which she threw a fit on the living room floor because I wouldn't let her have an entire large bag of peanut m&m's at 7:30 PM.  :(
 Dylan and Will trick or treating with our neighbors Chloe, Ben and Austin
 we had a pack of neighbor kids and parents walking around together, probably 20-25 kids and 15 adults, FUN! 

 lots of fun!  Note to self...no shots, no doctor's appointments next year on Halloween! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Poor Lauren, at least she won't remember this Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Will is such a ladies' man! I'm sure that makes his daddy proud :)

    ReplyDelete