Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Family weekend

My entire family came to Minnesota last weekend for a joint family birthday party for Will and Lauren...and to have some fun! 
The guys golfed Friday and the girls swam (but I took no photos).  Saturday we headed out to Luke's moms lake house for a little fun. 

jet skis

 a little boating and tubing


 cuddling :) 
 We met Cannon's girlfriend...and I think we were nice! 
 paddle boarding
 Then we started the birthday party.  Will requested a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake. 
 And Lauren requested an Ariel cake. 
 my big 2 year old! 
 Cayman and Liam making friends 
 the lake tired the kiddos out...a lot!
 pizza dinner
 the original TMNT fan!
 group shot
 Happy early 4th birthday William!
 Happy late 2nd birthday Lauren!
 present time

 slip and slide fun, Addie
 Lauren
 Dylan
 Keeley
 Emelia
 Sunday we headed to Valley Fair.  I hadn't been since I was a kid but it was basically the same. 
 She loved the rides, but was pretty limited to what she could actually ride. 
 carousel 


 Lauren LOVED the ladybugs






 worst ride EVER...the balloons!





 and the whole family...so much fun! 
 Lauren finally warmed up to Grandpa as he was heading out the door...goodbye kisses
 and smiles
Thanks all for making the trip up to Minnesota to celebrate Will and Lauren.  We all had a blast! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment