Ok, well not until Wednesday but we celebrated with her this weekend! I can't believe how much our lives have changed in 3 years. I spent 3 years ago this week waiting and waiting until I got the word to book my flight from New York to D.C. so I could be there to meet my first niece! Wow, it seems like yesterday!
Dylan had so much fun chasing, running, wrestling, playing and giggling with Addie and Emee. He mastered Mom and Dad's stairs down into their family room, walking down them like a "big boy"! And the girls wore him out so much that he slept almost ALL the way back to Chicago on Sunday (thank God :-)!
He also managed to find EVERYTHING that wasn't baby proofed at Grandma and Grandpa's house, his favorite was the alcohol cabinet.
BUSTED!!
Cousins
Addie stealing Dylan's vaseline...GROSS!
WWF wrestling...these two loved wrestling, Emee watched from afar!
Reading books before bed with Ben
Lil Miss Piggy :-)
Addie kneading bread
Playing at the park
Opening presents, Dylan and Emee are so much help!
The birthday girl wants her cake!
Happy Birthday Miss Addison! And Happy Birthday to Ben as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment