We are heading down to Florida on Friday for a much needed vacation. I have a feeling "vacation" won't quite be the same with a 15 month old toddler but we'll make the best of it and I have a feeling Dylan is going to LOVE the beach. I'll try to upload pictures while we're there if I find some downtime. Let's hope for some warm warm weather!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
How big are you?
Dylan gets a lot of face time here, so I thought I'd give Baby K2 some love. According to babycenter.com, BK2 is now the size of a lemon. I had my 14 week appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat again. Amazing!! I also gained 5 pounds this past month. Unfortunatly, I don't think I can blame these pounds on BK2 as it's been my own laziness that has brought them on. I officially am back on the exercise wagon in an attempt not to be both fat and swollen at Aubrey's wedding but only fat! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment