Thursday, April 22, 2010

Half Way There!

I am officially 20 weeks pregnant today! Half way there...

I realized this morning (as I feel like I'm waddling already) that I really don't enjoy being pregnant. Honestly, I've had fairly easy pregnancies so far compared to some and there are definitely wonderful parts, like feeling the baby move and getting a seat on the el train (sometimes) but in general I just don't feel like myself. Only 20 weeks to go! :-)

No pictures of me tonight because Luke's working late, so pictures of Dylan will have to do.

Come on Mom...I want to go to the park!
Laughing
Ready....set....GO!
Dylan's been a bit of a picky eater the past week so we tried something new tonight, grilled cheese and tomato soup. He LOVED it (at least tonight he did). He even mastered a big boy spoon.
Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment