Below is a picture of me at 30 weeks! I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow but I'm a bit behind with pictures so 30 will have to do.
We had a very nice, relaxing holiday weekend. Dylan and I stayed in Chicago and caught up on sleep (we both needed it). Luke traveled to Minneapolis for some "boys time" before he's too busy with two kids to make any more get aways :-).
We also started Dylan in gymnastics through the Chicago Parks and Rec last week. He was definitely the "go getter" of the group, not afraid of anything and refused to sit in the circle to stretch. It was literally 45 minutes of chasing him around and helping him swing and bounce from every contraption they had.
Here he is trying out the balance beam....I think we have a ways to go with this one! :-)
Dylan dancing with his cousins! Blowing out candles
Just playing...too hot for Mommy to be outside :-)
Daddy is home and it's time for dinner! Dylan you're such a good helper in the kitchen.
Wow and your belly still has 10 weeks to grow;) Glad Dylan liked the gymnastics...maybe he can explain to cousin Addie that they really are FUN!
ReplyDelete