Thursday, March 24, 2011

A few thoughts...

A few thoughts, so I don't forget...but 1st, I sure do hope the love between the these boys continues! How sweet is this picture!Will -

His 3rd tooth is popping up on top which means more sleepless nights for Will and Mommy

He's also started this puking thing if he eats too much....although he never acts like he's full. He just eats and eats and eats whatever I feed him and then apparentely if it's too much...he pukes it all up! :-) Poor lil guy, I guess I'll have to watch the quantities of food we give him.

Dylan -
Is such a ham lately and pretty much speaking in sentences. A few of my favorites are below:

If Will starts fussing or crying, Dylan always says "It's ok Will, it's ok" :-)

Dylan refused to nap on Saturday and after laying down with him for over an hour, he looked at me and said "Mommy, I want to go to park and play with friends!"

Dylan also took a tumble down our top flight of stairs on Sunday. I was up in Will's room feeding him before bed and Luke was down watching tv. I'm not sure if he was trying to get Luke's attention from the top of the stairs or what but he tumbled all the way down. He cried a little but stood up and said "Mommy, Daddy...watch Ice Age!" Of course, we gave in and let him! :)

Dylan is also doing awesome recognizing his alphabet (THANK YOU LAUREN)! He spelled out "Farm Flu" last night before reading the book before bed. He pretty much knows all the "big" letters but the small letters confuse him.

I also ask him every night what his name is, what his brother's name is, what his Daddy's name is and what his Mommy's name is...he knows everyone's but mine. Everytime I ask what Mommy's name is, he says "Korbmacher". I say Emily Korbmacher and he says, "no no, Mommy, it's Korbmacher"

No comments:

Post a Comment