Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend away

I had a fabulous weekend; 6 girlfriends, no kids or hubby's, St. Patrick's Day weekend in Chicago = a much needed weekend "off" for all of us and terribly sore abs from laughing all weekend and reminiscing our college years.
I love you ladies! (St. Patty's Day Parade, Chicago)Thanks for making the trip to Chicago so I could be close to my boys in case I was needed. I do have to give props to Luke though, he did fabulous with both boys all weekend. He survived the entire weekend alone without asking me once to come home. Although he's been sleeping (exhausted on the couch) since 7 PM tonight. When I asked how the weekend went, his answer was "I'm tired...Dylan never slows down!". haha, yes I know!

Anyway, here are a few pictures from my weekend, as well as there's. I was so grateful to have everyone come visit me so I could spend Sunday with my boys, instead of driving...I think they missed me! :)
Reminiscing Ireland with the Guinness
This may be the latest I have been out in 2 years...I think we made it until 1 AM on Saturday night. Pretty impressive for me!yep...I've had a few drinks! :)
And their weekend...Dylan loves to help feed Will
rainbowsplay dough fun

No comments:

Post a Comment