Tuesday, July 19, 2011

11 months

What can I say, my chunky monkey is 11 months old today. It makes me kind of sad to see how big he's getting but he's the sweetest, happiest boy ever (as long as he has mommy within view).


Will is quite the Mommy's boy these days. I guess that's what happens when I'm home with them all day long. He absolutely adores Dylan, even if Dylan isn't always the nicest big brother. Will's eyes light up every morning when he sees him.
He is on the move, climbing, standing, cruising and wanting to walk but hasn't quite figured it out yet. Dylan walked right at a year so I anticipate it will happen soon.
He babbles and babbles but the only recognizable words are mama and dada. He understands the signs for eat, all done, and milk.
This child loves his food and everyone (and I mean everyone) comments on what a big boy he is. He is wearing most of Dylan's 18 month clothes Dylan wore last summer. :)


Will loves water and is definitely not afraid of anything at he pool. He'll be the one to just jump in when nobody is looking. :)
He has Luke's strawberry blond hair and I don't see even a hint of curls. :(


He's a great sleeper, taking 2 two hour naps a day and sleeping from 6 pm to 6 am most days. I'd love these boys to sleep in a little more considering we have nothing to get up for but I haven't been able to adjust their internal clocks just yet. Still working on that!

Happy 11 months William Luke! We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. oh it seems like just yesterday Addie and I drove out to meet him for the first time...:(

    ReplyDelete