Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy busy

I've been staying busy during nap time and evenings working on Dylan's room. I found this...for $4.99 at goodwill.


this...for $2 at a garage sale.


and I've had these dressers for years but never really liked the ugly yellow color.


Dylan's finished bed frame. He will get the full bed once we get a new king sized bed and move ours to the guest room.


Red "twins" book shelf


and dressers...





Now for those walls, maybe I'll get something hung on them soon?

On another note, we are enjoying our summer. Gotta love these walks! (mommy behind enjoying her coffee!)


Will loving a taste of chocolate! I felt a little guilty giving him chocolate before turning 1 but you can't eat anything around this guy without him "ahh ughh ahh" (whining for food).


It appears he also has Mommy's sweet tooth!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment