I can't even believe it, our lil chunky monkey turns 1 on Friday. It seems like just yesterday that we welcomed our sweet William Luke into our family. He's grown into the chubbiest, sweetest little boy.
We are looking forward to celebrate this little man's birthday later this week. Dylan's been very interested in everything "birthday" (I think he's going to be extremely disappointed when all the presents are for Will and not him :) But I thought it would help if we took him this weekend to pick out a special present for Will (from him). He had so much fun looking through all the toys and picking out the perfect present. Granted...he wanted to play with it once we got home but eventually (after at least one crying fit) he helped me wrap the present to give to Will on his birthday.
William - we are blessed and honored to have you as part of this family and all three of us LOVE you to pieces! Happy Birthday Week Will!!
We are looking forward to celebrate this little man's birthday later this week. Dylan's been very interested in everything "birthday" (I think he's going to be extremely disappointed when all the presents are for Will and not him :) But I thought it would help if we took him this weekend to pick out a special present for Will (from him). He had so much fun looking through all the toys and picking out the perfect present. Granted...he wanted to play with it once we got home but eventually (after at least one crying fit) he helped me wrap the present to give to Will on his birthday.
William - we are blessed and honored to have you as part of this family and all three of us LOVE you to pieces! Happy Birthday Week Will!!
No comments:
Post a Comment