Our social calendar has been full of fun parties and fall activities. The boys are loving their new friends, mommy is loving the adult conversation and we are not missing the city one bit! :)
Norton's Farm
pony
goat
hay maze (Dylan officially has his first crush, he chased Peyton around the ENTIRE 2.5 hours we were at the farm today)
the kids had a blast in the hay pile
I'm a pumpkin!
me too, I want to try!
"C" is for Cookie - Party
pony
goat
hay maze (Dylan officially has his first crush, he chased Peyton around the ENTIRE 2.5 hours we were at the farm today)
the kids had a blast in the hay pile
I'm a pumpkin!
me too, I want to try!
"C" is for Cookie - Partymaking the cookies
decorating the cookies
eating the cookies!! (Will's favorite part :)
decorating the cookies
eating the cookies!! (Will's favorite part :)
looks like fun! poor peyton getting chased by dylan:)
ReplyDelete