The boys definitely take after their father in that they LOVE outdoor activities. This weekend Luke promised the boys he'd take them fishing and camping. Well we did both!
We all walked down to Gleason Lake and fished.
Will's pole caught the first fish, I think Will may have been climbing on rocks but he still claims he "caught" the first fish! :)
Dylan LOVES fishing and would seriously do it all day I think...
Will didn't have as much patience and did more exploring, than fishing
I know this photo is totally blurry, but it was Dylan's 1st fish he caught ALL on his own! No help from Daddy at all.
and he caught the only bass of the day, a tiny one though
probably eating dirt here...
and then the boys camped...in the backyard! :) But they had so much fun doing it!
smores!
the boys were in heaven!














Ahh! It looks like they had a great time with Luke! : )
ReplyDeleteThey look so little next to that tent! Did you sleep out there?
ReplyDeleteno way, the girls slept inside on our beds/cribs :)
ReplyDelete