No trip back to Geneva would be complete without visiting our old neighbor girls, Ryan and Ava. The boys have had so much fun playing with these two over the past two years, they were at the top of their list of people to visit. They didn't quite understand why we couldn't go to our old house though...
Lauren's 1st pony tail!
Park playdate with Dylan's 1st "girlfriend" Isabella!
Visit to Glen Elyn to see Jack, Emma and Sophia
1st friends...EVER!
Another park get together with all our friends and Mommy's friends too.
A sleep over with Jack and James Decker! Crazy boys!
And some cousin time back in Iowa
The Lange's invited us down to their pool in Quasky and the boys had a blast! (these photos are actually taken with my real camera, versus the above are all my phone...notice the quality difference!)
I thought I got Emelia as well going off the diving board but I guess I didn't, sorry Emee!
And the birthday boy! Happy early birthday Liam! We had so much fun at your party.
all of Liam's cousins!
Aubrey (the teacher) came out with LOTS of fun games :)
marshmellow races
water races
just watching...
the birthday boy decided to dive into the SUGAR!!
she didn't mind it too much either :)
Grandpa and Liam
and the water balloon fight begins...I think the adults may have been more into it than the kids :)
poor Kelly!
all wet!


















Love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Kelly getting soaked with a water balloon. : )
ReplyDelete