With temps FREEZING these days we've been doing lots of indoor activities. We headed to the zoo last week and enjoyed a few exhibits.
Lauren was REALLY into the zoo this time and loved seeing all the animals
lets see how close to the penguins we can get!
Keeley wasn't shy
Will on the other hand wouldn't get any closer than this :)
we stopped by a couple of "show and tells" as well
the first was the hedgehog, Dylan and Keeley both touched it. Will, Cayman and Lauren wanted nothing to do with him.
next was a snake, ugh!
I think all three of the big kids touched the snake. Gross!
a little lunch break
On warmer days (this one was 6 degrees...that's warm lately), we head outdoors to burn some energy. We headed out to Grandma's for a little ice skating.
It was a feat for me to get all three kids, in full snow gear, down the hill with all our skates in 3 feet of snow. Needless to say I skipped my workout this day, I was exhausted.
But the boys LOVE skating and it's fun to see them getting better.
love my three snow angels! :)
I am definitely ready for some warmer temps and after tomorrow, our forecast is in the 20's and 30's for the next 7 days. This is going to feel like spring!

















We are looking forward to the 20s and 30s too! I hope our house gets shingled FINALLY! Glad your kids are having fun skating too.
ReplyDelete