Sunday, November 30, 2014

Birthday celebrations and a little fun in the sun

We celebrated Dylan's birthday in Iowa 2 weeks ago when we were back in Iowa for a wedding.  Here his cousins are singing him Happy Birthday! 
 My big 6 year old!

We also celebrated his birthday down in Florida with Grandma Kim.  He requested brownies and ice cream.  Dylan's never really been a fan of cake (I'm with him on that one, I'd take a brownie anyway before cake)!

The birthday boy on the morning of his birthday.  
 And she was all smiles this morning. 
Grandma Kim took Dylan to pick out his gift this year and this is what he came home with.  It was a hit!
 Lauren found a huge leaf and asked me to take her photo with it. 

 This series gets a little long but I thought they were too cute not to post. 

 a little dance

 and jump

 bigger than his hand
 and his best ninja pose?!?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment