Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Recap

I haven't gotten around to posting photos from Halloween night.  Keeley, Cayman and Michelle came over to say Trick or Treat! 
 Our neighborhood had a little pizza party and then headed out trick or treating.  We seriously have the best neighbors ever! 
 my Leonardo
 And snow white! And then it got too dark to take photos.  The kids had a blast though, they got tons of candy. 
Dylan had two days off school the following week so we visited the Arboretum with a few friends. 
He lost his other front tooth the day after Halloween, he looks so different with no front teeth. 



 leaves!

 Getting lost in the maze


These three are Obsessed with Taylor Swift's Shake it Off! 
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Lauren wanted a school picture like the boys, so she posed for me.  You may get another photo in the mail soon! :) 

The boys started soccer this weekend and Dylan started flag football.










 He caught a long pass, he was so proud! 

 Luke was home for Veteran's Day, so I was able to have lunch with my favorite Kindergartner, so fun! 
 And this...winter is here.  The kids were soooo excited!  We headed out after school yesterday to play and Hannah (our neighbor) and Will spent a good two hours out there building a tunnel and fort. I made him come in at 6:30 because he needed to eat dinner and it was pitch black outside. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment