Summer is here! We all sat down earlier this week and we made a "summer bucket list". I have "doers" on my hand because day 1 of the summer they wanted to start crossing things off.
First up...just a few photos of my cuties.
After vacation bible school on Monday, we headed over to Como Zoo. They have a great zoo and we don't get over there too often but the kids love it. They especially love the rides.
Dylan was terrified to get on these swings (he's definitely my scaredy cat, but once I convinced him to ride...he loved them! Will said they were boring, they just went around and around. He is a thrill junkie.
This was my first big outing at a place like this without a stroller, I knew Lauren wouldn't ride in it so I left it behind. They all did great and it was HOT out.
All 3 of them loved this ride.
I couldn't stop taking photos of their faces, they were so cute!
being firefighters fighting the fire
We are all excited for some fun activities this summer, completing our bucket list!


















No comments:
Post a Comment