Warning...I posted about 1000 photos, so be ready to scroll.
Our 4th of July weekend was pretty incredible! Tons of swimming, boating, relaxing...lots of fun!
Our friends came out on Friday to join us on the boat.
There was a lot of jumping
and swimming
and smiling
by not only the kids...but the adults as well! :)
relaxing, trying to "sleep"
my loves, all dried up and re-energized after a movie break
and they went straight back to jumping
gorgeous twilight views
And the 4th of July...Dylan decided to be the photographer for awhile
not too shabby Dylan, not too shabby
Then we celebrated Lauren's 3rd birthday since we'll be camping next weekend on her birthday, and celebrating with my extended family the weekend after.
she requested cupcakes
and I made her do a little photo shoot on the dock, my big 3 year old (to be)
a little one on one time with Dylan, fishing for bass
fireworks with the neighbor boys
Dan brought out this hammock and it was a HIT with my kids, they loved it!
Lauren "reading" to Amy
and the evening was capped off with some gorgeous fireworks!
I was busy perfecting my photography skills, I think I finally figured it out this year!
and then we played with sparklers
and my kids were impressed by me...
yay! 10:30!! and then it was bedtime :)
Happy 4th of July!















































No comments:
Post a Comment