Again, a warning before I begin...this post is long and there are a TON of photos. But we had a blast, so I'm posting them all!
Evenings were full of movies for kids, specifically so the adults could get their game on!
Breakfast!
our chefs for the morning
Cuddles for Grandma, Lauren wasn't feeling 100% since she was diagnosed with salmonella the day before we left. But she was a trooper and did pretty well considering the circumstances.
The first day we spent the entire day at the waterpark and I didn't bring my camera along. Water and an expensive camera don't mix well, so no photos from Day 1
Day 2 - we started the morning horseback riding
Anyone over 5 could ride a horse alone...I was a little scared for him but he did great!
and we're off
All these photos are a bit blurry because I was literally holding Lauren (in front of me) with one arm and trying to snap photos with the other. There wasn't a whole lot of technique being used.
Brooke and Emelia
Cannon had to be rescued by the leader trainer. He was put on the horse that decided not to cooperate with the rest of the pack.
Grandma and Will
She was in heaven riding horses!
saying goodbye to the horses
and then we checked out their petting zoo
chasing chickens
After the horseback riding, we headed over to the Duck boats. These came highly recommended. There was some decent scenery.
and we always have fun
our driver was hilarious
but I'd say for the money, they were a bit over hyped. It was really just a bus and boat ride.
Ben, Luke and Chase surprised these two with lovely new t-shirts! Classy boys!
Good looking group!
We spent the afternoon/evening bouncing back and forth between the beach and the pool at our resort.
lots of games
and a little water balloon strategy session
kids (and Aubrey) versus
adults
I love this family! I seriously laughed more this weekend than I have in a long, long time.
And my kids just adore their cousins. They all play so well together and love any time they get to spend together.
Aubrey busting out the selfie stick...again! :)
and 1 late night photo...I'm sure the girls were busy strategizing on "bowls"
Vacation 2015 was a success!
















































Looks like you guys had a blast! The Moroneys go in a couple weeks and cannot wait! Your pictures made me even more excited!
ReplyDelete