My baby turned 1 today. I can hardly believe it's been a whole year since he was born. This past year has definitely been the most fulfilling year of my life. Seeing Dylan change everyday is amazing. Some of Dylan's favorites for "year 1" are below, in addition to some pictures from his birthday party this past weekend. I'll upload more pictures of Thanksgiving and the big surprise party later this week (but I need some sleep! :-)
Dylan's favorites - year 1:
sleeping (especially in mommy's arms)
music
playing with Mason
eating...anything! :-)
riding on Daddy's shoulders
mommy getting Dylan out of the crib in the morning
wagon rides
singing
running (or riding in the running stroller) with mommy
swinging at the park
Katie and Jack
Daddy (he's become a Daddy's boy recently)
breakfast at John's place
1st vacation - Florida
bath time
playtime with his cousins
high fives
reading books
climbing stairs
remote controls, cell phones and outlets :-)
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!
Dylan's basketball cake
Smile Dylan....
Addie helping Dylan blow out his candle
Dylan's cupcake
what is this?
yum yum
I'm not sure about this?
okay...I guess I have Mommy's sweet tooth! :-)
Emelia, Addison and Dylan dig in!
Opening presents
Addie pulling Dylan in his new sled!
Thank you for the WONDERFUL gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment