It was an exciting weekend in the Korbmacher household, Dylan took three steps (all in a row) and Mommy bought her first gallon of whole milk! No more formula in this house. I think that means my Dylan is no longer my baby! :-)
I'm two weeks early on the switch but after debating...$25/can for formula or $3/gallon for milk...I went with the milk. Dad - you always have called me cheap! :-)
Dylan's been making huge strides on the walking front. He's now balancing for 20-30 seconds (long enough so I could snap a few pictures) and will take a few steps. We'll see how fast this
progresses.
Dylan's missing his Daddy!! "Da da" was the word of the evening tonight. When Luke gets home later this week, I'll try to get some video of Dylan walking.
Look at me stand!
What's down there?
"Uh Oh"
No comments:
Post a Comment