There's been lots of new "happenings" at the Korbmacher household though:
- Dylan is now "walking" while pushing his truck! He loves it.
- He's starting to balance on his own, but I think we have a ways to go before the "real" walking begins
- I've come to realize that time change doesn't mean the same to an 11 month old that it does to Mommy and Daddy. I was so excited for an extra hour of sleep (I'd been waiting for this since last November :-) but Dylan had other ideas....after 2 days of 4:45 AM wake ups, I decided I was done. The past two days I've left him in his crib until 6 AM. That doesn't mean my sleep has improved because Mommy can't sleep when Dylan is whining or crying but I think he may be finally getting it (cross your fingers). This morning he finally fell back to sleep and slept until 6:45!!
- We had a wonderful Halloween this past weekend, see my lil stinker below, but we were sad to miss Emelia's 1st birthday! Happy Birthday Emee!
No comments:
Post a Comment