Friday, October 22, 2010

2 months

Below is a picture of both Dylan and Will at 9 weeks, they definitely have some similarities but I think Will might look a little like a Dolan?? Maybe?? :-)
Will had his 2 month check up this week. He is now 12 lbs, 11 oz (75%) and 23 inches (50%) long. In comparison to Dylan (I know, I shouldn't start to compare them so early but it's hard not to) he was 12 lbs, 2 oz and 24 inches long. It's not hard to believe Will weighs more...he LOVES to eat and is wearing his Mommy out!











We've been busy this week enjoying the beautiful fall weather and playdates. Dylan also got his 2nd haircut, 1st in a real salon. We're looking forward to a quiet weekend...and Mommy and Daddy are going out! Luke got tickets to the Blackhawks game Saturday night, so it's date night!! Yay! I need it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment