Monday, October 11, 2010

Big big news!!

My little pacifer lovin boy has officially grown up.... we are...

officially pacifer free!!!


We actually hadn't planned to get rid of the pacifer (which he only got at night or on long car rides) until around Dylan's 2nd birthday but Friday afternoon I couldn't find his pacifer when I laid him down for his nap so I just left his room....and he went right to sleep. Since that went so well, we decided to go cold turkey and Friday night we didn't give him a pacifer again....and he went right to sleep. Saturday and Sunday were a success as well!!

What a big boy we have!!

That transition was so much easier than I expected. I have to say I will miss the pacifer on long car rides as it's the only way to get this boy to stop talking. We'll just have to be ready for long, interesting conversations!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment