Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tired Momma!

Here are a few pictures from this past week. I don't have much energy to write today, Mr. Will is still up just about every 2 hours at night and I'm exhausted! I just keep telling myself...it will get better!! It just better happen before I go back to work November 30 or I won't be able to function!
Dylan playing in his fort with his new hat and mittens!Our neighborhood park had their Halloween party this past weekend. Here is ELMO!
playing games
and my sleeping tiger
Elmo and Tiger back at home
Daddy getting some love. Luke's been working like crazy the past two weeks so Dylan was attached to him this weekend soaking up all the Daddy time he could get. So cute!!
kisses from Daddy
more pictures
Dylan loves to "hold" his brother and take "pictures"! As he says...hold, pic-t-ures?
cute!!!
carving pumpkins
Dylan thought it was very icky so he wouldn't touch! :-)
all done
We started Dylan in a lil kickers (soccer) class today since as the weather gets colder we are going to need activities to burn his energy!! He loved the first day and Will cooperated as well which makes for a happy Momma!

It's time for a nap!! Dylan...please sleep a LONG time today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment