Melissa, Katie, Jack and Emma decided to throw a Cinco de Mayo/moving away party for the boys and Lauren. It looks like they had a great time.
Will checking out the new toys.
pinata! yay! (and no one got hurt)
love this picture of Will!
Miss Emma...the man eater (Will's 1st girlfriend)
typical play for the Walti's and Korbmacher's - if anyone has ideas on how to keep Dylan's "hands to himself" please let me know, I'm struggling
painting Mother's Day presents for Grandma (sorry it's late Grandma Dolan, you'll get your present soon)
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Luke gave me the "day off". I slept in until 8, went to church, did some packing, ran my 10 miles for marathon training, went shopping and had dinner cooked for me. Thanks babe!
pinata! yay! (and no one got hurt)
love this picture of Will!
Miss Emma...the man eater (Will's 1st girlfriend)
typical play for the Walti's and Korbmacher's - if anyone has ideas on how to keep Dylan's "hands to himself" please let me know, I'm struggling
painting Mother's Day presents for Grandma (sorry it's late Grandma Dolan, you'll get your present soon)
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Luke gave me the "day off". I slept in until 8, went to church, did some packing, ran my 10 miles for marathon training, went shopping and had dinner cooked for me. Thanks babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment