Monday, May 9, 2011

Dylan-ism's

Dylan has become this hilarious little person who LOVES to talk. And now that we can finally understand most of what he says, he makes us laugh everyday with his "knowledge". (please ignore the hair, he needs a hair cut really bad!)
Here are a few of his "Dylan-ism's":

It's 6:30 in the morning and Luke decided to head into work early because he was sick the day prior:
Dylan: "Mommy, where's Daddy", Me: "he went to work already", Dylan "no Mommy...Daddy sleeping!"

I asked Luke to vacumm the living room for me last week because I had to put Will to bed and they were showing our apartment the next day for rentals, so Luke grabs the vacumm and turns it on:
Dylan: "Daddy, what you doing?", Luke: "I'm vacumming", Dylan: "no Daddy...that's Mommy's!"

We decided to go to Dairy Queen for some ice cream after dinner last night on Mother's Day:
me: "Dylan, what kind of ice cream to you want?", Dylan: "big", me: "what kind of ice cream should we get Will?", Dylan: "little"

The cutest thing he told me lately was yesterday when he was grocery shopping with me.
Dylan: "I want to go to the park and play with my friends", me: "Dylan, who are your best friends?", Dylan: "Addie and Emee"

later when I asked him to repeat it to Grandma Dolan, his response was "Addie, Emee and Charlotte" :-)

He definitely knows what he wants, when he wants it and now knows how to let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment