Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I know I've been lacking on posts recently (since we still have no internet...) but I couldn't miss Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best Dad in the whole wide world! Bill Dolan - you are the most generous, loving dad I could ever have asked for. Yes, I probably would have had different words for you throughout high school, like strict...or maybe a few others...but now having kids myself I know it was all done out of LOVE! :)

LOVE YOU DAD!

Happy Father's Day to Luke as well. He is an amazing father to Dylan and Will and my boys look forward to him walking in the door every night. We are spending a very low key weekend together at home (finally). Luke has the firepit up and running and we plan to grill up some steaks this evening. Perfect!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I'm giving away a Shabby Apple Dress on my blog if here if you're interested.

    http://misstrixiesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2011/06/shabby-apple-dress-giveaway.html

    Have a fab day!

    Warmly,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete