Since we moved to Geneva we see many more fences and farms (being the last town on the far west suburbs of Chicago). I swear everytime Dylan sees a fence he says, "mommy, that's Old McDonald had a farm!" :)
Every time...
There sure are a lot of Old McDonald's out there. And as he tells me, they have horses, cows and sheep...just like Grandpa! (not sure where he gets that but Grandpa better find some livestock before Dylan comes to visit the farm.
He's also obsessed with "his music", 1 specific cd of kids music. And he wants to listen to it the moment we turn on the car to the moment it's shut off. He has a lot of the songs memorized and sings them constantly around the house. His favorite is "shoefly don't bother me", I constantly hear him singing, "I feel, I feel, I feel like a morning star". :) too cute!
On another note, Will is officially talking, saying Da da da da this week. Not exactly directed to Luke but I would call it his first word. He's also all over the place. Crawling, climbing, and figured out the stairs today. He had been pulling himself up and bouncing but couldn't figure out how to climb, well today he did. Baby gates may have to go back up...ugh
We are enjoying the beautiful weather and have lots of pictures once Internet is up and running, hopefully soon!
Glad to hear that Graham doesn't have OCD and each child gets obsessed with their favorites! ;) I hear about Mater scaring the tractors almost every day. He's only seen the movie three times in his life. Obviously it had a huge impact. Anyway, glad to see you're loving life! Was thinking about you the other day and missing you guys. Wishing our stay at home mom gigs would've overlapped in the city but so happy for you!
ReplyDelete