Our lives have been busy busy the past month between unpacking, shopping, swim lessons and chasing after these two crazy boys.

They Absolutely love their new backyard and besides asking for Jack, Emma, Katie and Lauren, I don't think they miss much of the city. :)
Dylan has mastered his bike and will only do it "myself", i.e. He doesn't like me pushing. :)
Dylan is taking swim lessons this week and with the exception of the weather, everything is going great.

Will was 10 months last week. (crazy how fast time flies) I need to start thinking about a birthday party...

I also have a couple pictures from a local zoo I took them to last week. I could barely stand this close to take a picture, I was freaking out. :(

Exhausted after a long day!

I also found a REALLY ugly tv stand at goodwill, cleaned it up, painted it and replaced the hardware...and Luke has a new entertainment center for his screened in porch. If it gets ruined by the weather, oh well, it was only $20.

We have nothing on the agenda this weekend besides relaxation!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Oh my goodness! Will looks huge and Dylan is a little man! :) Nice work on the entertainment stand, how crafty are you? Has Will started standing and walking at all?
ReplyDeleteI miss them and can't wait to see you all next week!
-Lauren
Normally not crafty at all but I'm trying! :)
ReplyDeleteWill can stand and walk behind toys but has no interest in doing it by himself yet. He is full on climbing stairs though. I keep forgetting and leaving him down stairs to run up and grab something and I come down to him half way up thhe stairs trying to follow me. Oops!
Looking forward to our play date next week!