Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the birthday boy

I've been a little MIA since we got back from Florida, I swear we all have been trying to catch up on sleep since we got back. Sleeping in Florida for an entire week, with all 4 of us in one room, got to be a bit much! :)


But today is my little man's 3rd birthday!! Kind of crazy how fast it flew by. I've seen blogs where they ask the birthday boy specific questions every year and see how their answers change. Dylan wasn't overly interested this morning but I did get a few answers.

what is your name? Dylan Josepeh Korbmacher\


how old are you? I am 3


what is your favorite color? blue


do you have a girlfriend? yeah, Addie and Emee

(Dylan may be disappointed later in life when he finds out he can't date his cousins...and can't have two girlfriends at once! :)


what do you want to be when you grow up? a lion


what does Daddy do for work? go to work on the train


who's your best friend? Mommy (awwwww, melts my heart :)

who do you love? Will


We also had a fun little birthday party yesterday for the birthday boy. He had a few specific requests: lion cake, Addie and Emee must be there and he really wanted a dinosaur movie. I managed to fufill all three requests! :)


Happy 3rd Birthday Dylan Joseph! Mommy, Daddy and Will love you!!

2 comments:

  1. awww Addie and Emee would love to be your girlfriends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the party pics! Looks like a blast! Hope you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete