
Soon after this photo he passed out in my arms.
Will has definitely grown up over the past 2-3 months but is still my sweet, cuddly little monkey.
He's walking everywhere and trying to run.
He knows what he wants and will scream until he gets it or Dylan gives it back.
He loves to cuddle and has started frequently waking at 5 and will whine in his crib until I get him. As soon as I pick him up he cuddles on my shoulder and falls back to sleep. I can't say I don't love it but I really don't want to start a bad habit of bringing him into our bed. (apparently I used to do that as a kid)
He's starting to sign more frequently using more, please, milk and eat. And also has a very distinct hand movement that means "I want" which he uses quite frequently! :)
He's still not talking much other than mama, dada, he will baaaa like a sheep and sometimes moooo for a cow.

He loves to read now before bed (finally) and always runs naked from the bath tub, to his room, grabs his favorite book (peek a boo) and climbs up in his chair. :)
Will loves Dylan and they are starting to play together. We're still working on Dylan being gentle but Will laughs and chases Dylan all over the house.
He's quite cautious on stairs and we feel pretty comfortable with his ability to go up and down as we still haven't put up any gates. But he does love to climb at the park, stools, whatever he can find.
Overall, he's quite and independent little man who loves giving kisses, loves to eat and loves his brother.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment