This is my last Halloween post! Dylan LOVED trick or treating last night with his friends Mason and Ruby. He loudly stated "Trick or Treat" at every door and even made his Mommy proud saying thank you once they gave him candy :) He came home with a FULL pumpkin of candy, unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I will be eating a lot of it. I wish I had more resistance when it comes to chocolate.
I'm ready to move on to Thanksgiving! Turkey, yummy food and FLORIDA here we come! :)









a few of their friends
Party on Wayne! (I'm assuming Luke was dressed as Wayne from Wayne's World?!) I love all your Halloween ideas. I'm going to have to go back to your blog next year for some Halloween fun!
ReplyDeletehaha I love your hubbs costume!:) The boys look ADORABLE as always!! I love the line up of them and all their little friends!
ReplyDeleteCan I please come to FL with you? I will try my best to fit in a suitcase!:) Hope all is well! xo