Thursday, February 23, 2012

18 months!!

We did a little impromtu 18 month photo shoot for Mr. William this morning since I TOTALLY forgot he was 18 months on the 19th. ooopps!

He didn't exactly start out cooperating for Mommy. but after a few tickles from big brother Dylan we got some smiles! :)
he's going to be a heart breaker! and the sucker was a big hit!

Dylan promised me he'd smile...for a sucker...those don't look like smiles!


he was willing to give kisses though

I'm still trying to decide if they look alike? Someone at a gas station this week told me that Will must look just like his Daddy because Dylan is a spitting image of me??!!? That is totally opposite of what everyone else usually says? Other than the dark curly hair, I think Dylan looks just like Luke. hmmm, what do you think? more kisses


At 18 months, Will is still a complete Mommy's boy, LOVES to cuddle, kiss and imiate everything Dylan does. He's still not saying much, probably 7-10 words that I can understand (3-4 that everyone else could :) as we're still trying to figure out the ear issue but hopefully that will be resolved soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment