Tuesday, February 21, 2012

and it begins

A friend gave me our first GIRL onesie this past weekend! (thanks Maggie!) Sooo cute! :) I have a list of things I want to accomplish before this baby decides to make her appearance including sorting through all the boys clothes. Well I started this week and holy cow...we have a LOT OF BLUE and GREEN and BROWN! :) I have 4 bins of boys clothes packed up and sorted by size and 1 bin of uni-sex (kind of boyish but will work for a girl) set aside for Baby girl! (And I've only gotten through 12 months...haha)


For any Grandmas, aunts, or anyone who wants to buy the boys clothes...we only need size 4T and larger! :)


The closets are slowly getting all cleaned out and making room for lots of pink, purple and girly stuff! YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Girls are awesome...AND I think their clothes are soooo much cuter. If you want some puke stained clothes that have been worn by 3 girls, you can search through my lot:)

    ReplyDelete