Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Every day life

Dylan came home from preschool yesterday with the cutest snowman they made, so I had to get a picture and show everyone! :)
 He kept saying, "Mommy, it even has a carrot for the nose!" 
 Lauren tried her first sippy cup yesterday as well.  She had more fun chewing on the end of the nipple than actually drinking water out of it but it did entertain her for 15 minutes while I cooked dinner. 
I just thought this was a cute pic of Lauren...about two second later so pooped all up and down her back and the I LOVE DC shirt ended up in the wash! 
 We started an all sports class with Will today and a basketball class with Dylan.  Will seemed like such a big boy and followed the coaches directions so well.  He loved it! His class switches sports each week since they only touch on each sport but they ended the class with scooters.  Like the ones we used to play with in P.E. class, that was by far, the highlight of the class! 
 And I think we have officially found Dylan's sport.  He LOVES basketball.  He's taken baseball a couple times and he's always that kid sitting in the outfield and not really paying attention.  But he was totally into the class and is actually pretty good (at least compared to the other boys in his class)  
Here he is working on figure 8's (not dribbling, but just weaving).  And yes, that's another kid out there just laying on the floor...but not Dylan! (maybe he'll take after me in 1 aspect of his life!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment