Daddy and kids sure do play!
I left to have some "me" time yesterday and go shopping for a few hours and I returned home to a massive tent in the living room and two boys LOVING their new fort. The tent literally takes up every inch of the room and they convinced their Daddy to sleep in it last night with them. (I was kind of happy I had an excuse and had to sleep upstairs with Lauren :)
Boys reading books before bed
all ready for a good night's sleep in their tent
Luke said they did great and slept all night. I guess they will be ready for our camping trips this summer.
And one of my pretty little thing. Outfit courtesy of all her cousins. The shirt/dress was given to her by Keeley and Cayman and the pants and hat are the Lange girls. Thanks!




ahhh I remember all my girls wearing that hat:) so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics!!
ReplyDelete