Love letter
This is a letter, a letter of love to the three Valentine's who have stolen my heart. Dylan, Will and Lauren you are my world (along with your Daddy), and the love I have for you can not be explained in a simple letter but I'll do my best to try.
- I love the smiles on your faces each morning when you see me (although Dylan is starting to act like a teenager some mornings, as he's a little grumpy).
- I love the sweet "I love you Mama!" I receive multiple times a day.
- I love your pure innocence in this world not recognizing or understanding any of the hatred, disease or craziness that surrounds us.
- I love your happiness and enthusiasm you have for the little things: play dates with friends, new library books, hot chocolate, treats, the list goes on and on.
- I love (and hate) your curious, inquisitive native. I read somewhere that the average 4 year old asks 419 questions a day, and I'm pretty sure Dylan would be on the high end of that FOR SURE but I do love it. I love that you want to learn and as Will starts talking more and more, I think he's going to be right there with you.
- I love that you have dreams. Dylan currently wants to be an astronaut and Will wants to be anything Dylan wants to be (but hopefully that will change over time :)
- I love that my day ended today with prayers, cuddling and my two boys saying, "Mommy, Happy Valentine's Day!" :)
You three make our life beautiful, make our life perfect and I can not imagine a day without each of you. I wish I could protect you from everything in life. Keep you protected and innocent forever, but I can't so I pray that I can help guide you through the ups and the downs and be the best Mommy to you possible. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment