Friday, June 7, 2013

Saying goodbye

Our days in Geneva are dwindling.  One week from today our movers are coming and saying goodbye to all these people will most definitely be the hardest.  We've made some amazing friends here (which you see on this blog all the time) so we decided to have one last photo shoot to capture some of those friendships and memories. 
First a tea party for the "littles".  These girls (and Finley) have grown up so fast this past year and shared all those 1st milestones. 
and then the older siblings wanted to join in
 Then we decided a water balloon fight would be fun for the "bigs"!
 The boys REALLY got into it and the girls, well, they didn't quite get it as much! :)

 Dylan thought this was the best thing ever.  Apparently we need to do water balloon fights more often. 
 Alex was not happy with Dylan after this! :)

 And Will was upset when it was over.  No balloons left?!?
 Dylan trying to console Will :)
 I love these little kiddos!
We fit in a little photo shoot for Lauren while out there.  Check out those thighs! 
 beautiful little girl!
 These 5 babies were all born within 2 months of each other.  Lauren's 1st friends. 

 beautiful blue eyed babe
 and all my babies, Will was not happy here so it's the best I could get of them all. 
Dylan was looking through these photos the day after we took them and said, "Mommy, I'm really going to miss all my friends when we move to Minnesota!"  :(  I know buddy, I'm going to miss them too.  We are excited for a new adventure and I know he'll make new friends but it's sad pulling him away from the first true group of friends they have ever had (beside Jack, his nanny share friend). 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment