Monday, June 3, 2013

So busy!!!

Between packing and play dates and packing and goodbyes and packing and the 24 hour flu and packing and the last days of preschool...life has been busy! :)

I have updates and photos from Dylan's preschool program, our farewell photo shoot with our friends and more but I'm exhausted.  

Either the 24 hour flu or food poisoning hit our house late Saturday night and took out me, Will and Lauren for 24 hours.  I think I puked more than I did when I actually had the flu in March and Will somehow puked in bed (with Dylan) and then fell back asleep until morning without Luke or I even hearing him.  (poor boy)

lots of photos coming...but I have packing to do.  Movers come in 12 days! ouch!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are all feeling better! Good luck with the packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 days! yikes - happy packing :)

    ReplyDelete