Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sleep update

We are about 20 days out from surgery for tubes and boy how our lives have changed.  Two nights this week Lauren has slept through the night!! YAY!!!  That's 6:30 PM to 7 AM; amazing what a full night's sleep does for this Mama.  
It didn't automatically happen but once we got back from Minneapolis two weekends ago, I decided I wasn't feeding her anymore at night and she needed to figure this out.  The first night she put up a fight crying from 10:05 to 12:00 but then finally fell asleep and slept until 7 AM.  So I figured, night 1 she made it through with no food, nursing is done (at night). And she's done it ever since.  Most nights she still wakes up 1 time and cries for 10-30 minutes but falls back asleep and sleeps until morning.  
We are changed women over here! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! What a difference that has to make for you! As soon as we have a healthy baby we are starting sleeping camp... although I don't know if it will look quite like yours.

    ReplyDelete