Monday, May 6, 2013

Trouble

10 months, my baby girl is 10 months old?!?  How did that happen? We have a crazy busy week so her 10 month update is coming 4 days early.  
 she's observant
 and mischievous 
and trying to get into everything...including Dylan's legos.  TROUBLE!!! 
She scooted all the way across the room to get here and shove them in her mouth just as I walked back in from getting coffee in the kitchen.
(and apparently Mommy decided it was more important to snap a photo of the action instead of take the lego from her mouth, oops!)
 Life as Mommy knows it is officially over.  She is moving!
She's still a smiley beauty, 
 and plays so contently during the day. 
 The big tube surgery is early Friday morning.  Let's hope it all goes well (the anesthesia makes me a little nervous) but hopefully by Saturday I have a content, happy child 24 hours a day that will FINALLY, maybe sleep through the night.  :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope for your sake she starts sleeping soon too!

    ReplyDelete