Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day weekend

I took the kids back to Iowa this weekend to play with their cousins a little.  It was a dreary, rainy weekend but they still had fun.  Dad decided they could only all come back again if it's nice outside so he can send them and all their screaming outside! :)
 a little game of charades
 Miss Charlotte Kay and all her curls!
 Dylan refuses to just smile at the camera
 these two are trouble together...I don't know if they are just too close in age or bring out the "crazies" in each other but it's probably a good thing they don't live in the same town...they would be trouble!
 smiles from Emelia Ann
 blowing trees

 Addison is such a big girl these days! (eye rolls and all :)
 Mr. William
 And of course Liam Chase
 Once Lauren woke up from nap we got a cousin photo! They love each other!!
Happy Memorial Day! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute post. I love the cousin picture. : )

    ReplyDelete